Thursday, March 12, 2009

These men will regret letting me set up their blog because then I can put anything I want on it. :)

This week was the draw for a Bear tag, Coop had 6 pts and he read in a magazine that his odds were 100% . Guess what he did not draw. I can chuckle and see the humor in this but Coop doesn't think it is at all funny. This article also suggested that they have 100% chance of drawing a Wyoming deer tag if they spend a bunch more money for some special tag. I'm still waiting for my chuckle on that one too.

So what is 100% chance, it is still a chance and the idiot who published the article needs to realize that it is still a draw and they have no clue who or how many will apply for a hunt or multiple hunts.

Just a fair warning next year, Coop will have 7 pts.





Where do they think that meat comes from?

No comments: