It is a new hunting season. Some of us rejoice and some mope around all for different reasons. One reason the bow hunters are moping around is because they missed this elk the other day. And we just feel lucky to have captured a picture of him on the trail cam. Isn't this awesome. It only takes a couple of thousands of pictures to get one like this.

Here are a few more trail cam pics I thought we could share with you.


This is so neat to watch this bull in the wallow. (sp?) Anyways after they saw these pics they decided to turn the camera to video mode and it didn't work. I guess we need to take a few minutes to read the instructions Ugh, men.



The guys head out to hunt in Wyoming soon and we will post the pics if any of them are successful.
Dough Boy did shoot Elliot as the kids called him. (check out open season the cartoon if you need any further clarification) But I didn't get any pics and not sure if anyone else did. Happy Hunting everyone.
3 comments:
Cool Pictures! Those cams are addicting. Post more picts! After I had mine stolen im afraid to set my others up.
I love the waller ones.
Those are cool pictures. I didn't ever think those camera's really worked. I always thought it was another excuse to get out of the house to set them up and go check on them. :)
Love the trail cam picks and the web site, good job guys
Post a Comment